Better Living through Numerology
I haven't posted for a long time but right now...I feel compelled to write. Some of those who've read these pages know that I'm a numerologist, which is to say, I believe that there are connections to a greater or lesser extent between your name and the day you were born...connections that are compelling and insightful.
So this year, I, a lifelong One destiny is in an 11/2 year and have just as of my last birthdate entered a 5 pinnacle coupled with a three challenge. What mystical gobblygook might that mean you may ask?
It means that this year I'm interested in developing my pscho-spiritual side...that the mundane peculiarities of life are in fact painful to me, antithetical to my own process which is another way of saying of course that I hate going to my insignificant little drone job every day. As a One, I need to be an authority...more specifically I need to develop an authority in all elevenish things this year...I need to blaze new trails in intellectual, spiritual and creative arenas and to boldly go where no one has gone before.
If as if that weren't enough, having entered into a 5 pinnacle is big trouble for a gal like me because 5 means change. Five means getting off your butt and experiencing life up close and personal, not from the safety of your couch or even from the resignation of your cubicle. 5 also means, kick up your heels, and do the sultry, experimental thing. People with a high-five should always, always be ready to get their groove on...or at least look like they do. This folks is the absolute last thing that you would think me capable of on the oft chance you saw me in public hiding behind sunglasses, a baseball cap and Rosana Dana hair.
The final piece of my conundrum is that my challenge for the next nine years is a three. Three like in I have 10,000 friends on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter (not!). Three like in I love company...except I don't. Typically, I hate parties and always end up wanting to go home early or at the very least camping out in a dark corner with an eye toward the door. Working a three is networking at a function, participating in a poetry slam or singing your heart out in an American Idol audition.
Did I happen to mention I hate showing my face in public or drawing direct attention to myself without the cover of anonymity?
The prescription of course is to totally, completely leave my heavily screened and sheltered life behind.
Sigh. Man have I got a lot of ground to cover.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home